Sunday, August 15, 2010

If you can do this...

If you can do any of the following by yourself, or without causing someone emotional trauma...you must not have children.

*go to the bathroom
*take a shower
*stand
*sit on the couch
*get dressed
*brush your teeth
*run errands
*open the door
*close the door
*sleep
*wake up
*read a book
*watch a movie

Seriously, it's that joyous time of life when someone needs me at all times. I'm getting better at expecting that and rolling with the punches, all without losing my mind. How's that for a magic trick?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, when you get the shower one down PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Right now if I don't make it before he wakes up in the morning then there's no way I'll get one in until nap time. Augh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget "talk on the phone" :)

    ReplyDelete